Regulations of the e-parasolka.pl internet portal
2. Administrator - should be understood as the NEUTRINO company with its registered office in Gdańsk (address: Grunwaldzka 472, Olivia Four, 80-309 Gdańsk) entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for Gdańsk - having Tax ID No .: 5842052678 and REGON identification number: 191138087, which owns the e-parasolka.pl brand.
Service - should be understood as an internet portal e-parasolka.pl operating at the internet address http://parasolka.pl run by the Administrator, on the terms specified in the Regulations.
User - should be understood as a person with full legal capacity who, by accepting the Regulations, has gained access to the Services. The user may also be a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, but to whom the law grants legal personality, and which uses the Services provided by the Administrator.
Login - should be understood as an individual with a unique e-mail address being the unique identifier of the User on the Website.
Password - should be understood as a string of at least 10 characters long, defined by the User and assigned to the User. The password is required to log on to the Website by the User.
Account - should be understood as a set of services provided by the Website along with individual User settings, according to which the User may use the Website.
Registration - should be understood as a one-off operation consisting in setting up an Account by the User, made using the registration form provided by the Administrator on one of the Website pages.
Package - should be understood as a selection of one of the Account operations available on the website at www.parasolka.pl/oferta.html. Packages contain the most important information on the topics included in the product description.
Service - should be understood as a Service or Services provided by the Administrator on the terms set out in the Regulations.
Contract - should be understood as an agreement for the provision of electronic services concluded between the User and the Administrator upon the acceptance of the Regulations by the User, with the content corresponding to the content of the Regulations.
Regulations - should be understood as these regulations.
II. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The Regulations define the rules of using the Website and the Services offered by the Administrator, as well as defines the scope of rights and obligations of the Administrator and the User.
2. The owner of the Website and the entity providing the Services indicated in the Regulations is the Administrator.
3. Access to the Account and Services offered by the Website is only granted to Users who have registered their Account in the manner specified in the Regulations or have access to the Account assigned by the Account Administrator.
4. The condition for using the Website and the Services provided by the Administrator is to read the Regulations and express the User's consent to the conditions set out in the Regulations.
5. The Administrator reserves the right to restrict access to selected Services offered via the Website for Users who do not meet the condition specified by the Administrator.
III. REGISTRATION OF ACCOUNT WITHIN THE SITE
1. The Administrator informs that access to the Services is possible after registering the Account on the Website, and thus leaving the User's personal data on the Website and after fulfilling other conditions indicated in the Regulations, including payment of the Package selected by the User.
2. User registration on the Website, and thus the creation of an Account, takes place by completing the registration form available on one of the Website pages, after filling in the appropriate fields of the form and pressing the "Registration" button by the User.
3. After activating the account, the User selects the appropriate Packages available from the Website and pays for the selected Package.
4. The contract is terminated after one month. In the event that the User submits a declaration terminating the Contract before the end of this period, he may use the Account and the Services until the end of the paid period.
5. When making a Registration, the User is obliged to provide truthful, accurate and current data that are not misleading and that do not violate the rights of third parties.
6. The User's access to the User's Account and the use of the Services provided by the Administrator via the Website is possible after logging in to the Website to the User using the correct Login and Password.
IV. RULES FOR USING THE SERVICE
1. The Administrator reserves the right to modify the technical manner of performing the Services, in accordance with the scope and conditions resulting from the authorizations held, as well as in accordance with the available technical capabilities.
2. In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and the Services provided, the Administrator shall take technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the Services provided.
3. The User is obliged in particular to:
a. use the Website in a way that does not interfere with its functioning,
b. refrain from actions such as: sending or posting unsolicited commercial information on the Website, undertaking IT activities or any other purpose aimed at obtaining possession of information not intended for the User;
c. use the Website in a manner consistent with the provisions of law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland and the provisions of the Regulations;
d. the use of all content posted on the Website only for personal and internal use. The use of content in a different scope is unacceptable.
4. The Administrator shall not be liable for infringement of third party rights and for causing any damage to third parties as a result of and in connection with activities carried out by the User using the data collected by the User in relation to the Services provided.
5. The User is obliged to immediately notify the Administrator of any violation of his rights as part of his use of the Website, as well as any violation of the rules set out in the Regulations.
6. The Administrator may deprive the User of the right to use the Website, as well as limit his access to some or all of the resources of the Website or Services offered by the Administrator, with immediate effect in the event of a User's violation of the Regulations.
7. The Account Holder may at any time demand the removal of the Account, in which case all information provided on the Website that is related to the User Account will be deleted. By deleting the Account, the User waives further use of all Services paid for on the Website. The fee for unused time will not be refunded.
8. The Administrator is not responsible for the content placed in advertisements and reserves the right to remove / block advertisements without giving a reason.
9. The Administrator is not responsible for the quality, safety or legality of the services sold as part of the announcement, the accuracy and reliability of their description, the Advertiser's ability to sell them and the solvency of employers or intermediaries submitting offers. As far as possible, the Administrator tries to verify data on job advertisements and take necessary actions to eliminate illegal activities.
1. The use of individual Services provided by the Administrator on the Website is to be paid for.
2. Detailed information on the amount of the Fees and the parameters of individual Packages can be found on the Website.
3. Fees are paid in advance of each period.
4. During the service, the User may switch to another package at any time after paying the fee for the selected Package in advance. The billing period will be counted from the payment date.
VI. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to use the Services.
2. Any personal data that will be provided by the User or will be collected by the Administrator about the User is processed in a manner consistent with the requirements set out in Polish law, and primarily in accordance with Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC, hereinafter referred to as "the RODO".
3. The person responsible for of the personal data indicated above is the Administrator.
4. The Administrator may entrust the processing of collected Users' personal data to another entity on the basis of his contract for entrusting the processing of personal data.
5. The administrator informs that the recipients of personal data will be: entities providing the hosting of the Website, dealing with its security, authorized by the state authorities on the basis of separate regulations.
6. The User has the right to access their personal data and may verify or correct it, as well as delete it, by directing the appropriate request to the Administrator.
7. The Administrator processes Users' personal data and uses them to the extent and for the purpose necessary to carry out the Services, including to inform Users about the operation of the tool, the possible method of its use by the User and necessary actions such as payments, invoices, etc.
8. The legal basis for processing personal data is art. 6 par. 1 lit. b and art. 6 par. 1 lit. f RODO. The Administrator's legitimate interest is marketing of his own services.
9. The Administrator, based on the additional and optional consent granted by the User, has the right to send marketing information to him on the e-mail addresses provided. The consent referred to in the preceding sentence may be revoked by the User at any time. In the case of such consent, the legal basis for the processing of personal data will also be art. 10 of the Act of 18.07.2002 on the provision of electronic services and art. 172 of the Act of 16.07.2004. Telecommunications Law.
10. Personal data will be processed for the time needed for the performance of the Services for the User and after the completion of the Service in order to send information updates.
11. At any time, the User has the option to delete the Account.
1. All complaints related to the provision of Services by the Administrator and questions regarding the use of the Website should be sent to the e-mail address kontakt[at]e-parasolka.pl.
2. The complaint should include: name and surname - in the case of a natural person or a company - in the case of a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the law grants legal personality, Login User and e-mail address provided during Registration, as well as exact description and reason for the complaint.
3. Complaints resulting from non-compliance with the content of the Regulations will not be considered by the Administrator.
4. The administrator reviews the complaint within 14 business days from the date of its receipt and informs the User, by e-mail, about the method of its consideration. In a situation where the data or information provided in the complaint needs to be supplemented, the Administrator asks, before considering the complaint, that the person lodging the complaint provide the necessary supplementary materials. The time of providing additional materials by the User prolongs the complaint handling period accordingly.
5. Consideration of the complaint by the Administrator is final.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The Administrator declares that he will exercise special diligence to provide Users with a high level of security in the use of the Website.
2. The Administrator informs and the User agrees that all notifications, information or other messages from the Administrator related to the provision of Services are sent electronically to the User's e-mail address indicated in the registration form or in the Account Settings Panel.
3. The Administrator reserves the right to transfer some or all of the rights and obligations resulting from the Regulations to a third party or conclude subcontracts regarding them, to which the User expressed his consent by being bound by the Regulations. The User may not assign or waive the rights and obligations arising from the Regulations without the Administrator's written consent.
4. Users of the Website may obtain free access to the Regulations at any time via the link found on the home page of the Website.
5. In matters not covered by the Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and other acts shall apply.